1. Once an order(s) drops to your CI account, you have successfully uploaded tracking, and your order(s) have moved to a “shipped” state, an invoice will become available. Note, the approval process for shipped orders to show up for invoicing should take no more than 5 hours.
2. To access your invoice, please enter into the “invoicing” tab of your payment center and click on the PO you wish to invoice on.
3. Once there, you will see the invoicing screen, which displays how many units you have invoiced previously on that particular deal, and how many units are currently available for invoicing. You no longer have to confirm how many units you have shipped, we will auto populate the units that are available for invoicing at any given time throughout the length of your deal.
4. Once you submit an invoice, you can find the details of that invoice by clicking on the PO located in the “payment history” section of your payment center.
5. Once there, you will see each specific invoice number submitted in a large blue font at the top of each invoice description. Under each specific invoice number you will see: invoice date, payment status, payment due date, currency and amount invoiced. Note, if you want to download the paper invoice you attached upon submission, please click on the large invoice number at the top of each section and it will automatically move to your downloads.
6. To see an even more detailed view of your invoice at the SKU level, please click on the arrow next to “Invoice Product Information”. This will show you the SKU, Product Name, Units Invoiced, Currency, Net Price, Return Allowance % and Total Amount Invoiced.
7. Finally, it is important to note that your net payment terms will start based on the latest tracking upload date of the orders included on each invoice submission.