When Do I Receive a Purchase Order (PO):
POs are automated and, similar to your OTP, you will sign off via Echosign confirming receipt of the PO. POs are sent approximately every two business days, and you may receive your first PO prior to your feature date, on your feature date, or after your feature has already launched. Be mindful that there may be additional PO(s) cut in order to reconcile any units sold within your original OTP agreement. Pickups must occur within 2 business days after each PO is sent.
Getting Product to our Warehouse:
You can route your PO and track most of its progress within Commerce Interface. Below is a brief overview of this function. For a more detailed walk-through, please watch this video:
- Upon receiving a Purchase Order, please visit CommerceInterface and click the “Purchase Orders” tab. You will see "All" POs that you have received from Groupon.
- Please click "To Be Scheduled" to see all the POs that need to be routed. Please click the PO you are trying to schedule.
- From there, you will be prompted to enter in the estimated weight of the PO. **Please note, if you are using vendor paid freight, you will not schedule a PO within our system**
- You will then be taken to either the ABF page or UPS page for routing based on the weight of your Purchase Order. Please follow the on-screen instructions in either scenario to receive the appropriate shipping documents. IF YOU ARE PROMPTED TO PRINT UPS LABELS, PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THE SIZE BEFORE PRINTING - THIS WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT DELAYS WITH RECEIVING AT THE WAREHOUSE.
PLEASE NOTE: If you run into any issues with this system when scheduling your PO, try these tips first:
- Ensure you are using a recommended browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
- Remove your company name from the pickup address line. It should just list the street number and address. Also, try removing any periods after cardinal directions (i.e. W. Chicago).
- Click "edit" next to contact name and type in your actual name if this field is populating the company name.
- Do not include dashes or parentheses in your phone number, and remove any extension numbers.
- The total weight at the bottom of the second page should not exceed the amount entered on the first page.
If the above tips do not solve your issue, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc me immediately so we can assist!
**For all 3PL shipments originating from a US address and traveling to the CA (Genco, ON) warehouse, please click here, Instructions to fill out Canada Customs Documents**
Top 5 Issues for Vendors Providing 3PL Services:
Please refer to the 3PL-Ship Services in Chapter 1 of the Groupon Goods Vendor Guide
- Failure to deliver goods within the designated SLA
- Incorrect product/carton/pallet count at time of pickup. Please see the Goods, Carton and Pallet Guidelines under 3PL-shop Services in the Groupon Goods Vendor GUide.
- Failure to provide to Groupon’s 3PL provider all information necessary in order to effectively schedule pickup. Please see shipment scheduling under 3PL - Ship Services in the Groupon Goods Vendor Guide.
- Failure to verify the address of the “Ship-From Location” with your Groupon Account Manager (and, if applicable, the ship-to address with the Groupon Logistics Team, who can be reached at email@example.com). Please see the Pick-Up Guidelines under the 3PL - Ship Services in the Groupon Goods Vendor Guide.
- Incorrectly marked cartons. Please see the Goods, Carton and Pallet Guidelines under 3PL - Ship Services in the Groupon Goods Vendor Guide.
How do I get paid?
You will be paid per PO based on the received quantity at our warehouse. Once we verify that your PO is 100% received, it is time to initiate payment. To do this, you must first submit an invoice. To submit your invoice, please login to Commerce Interface and visit the “Purchase Orders” tab. If you have questions about this tab, please review the materials here.
Once you have successfully submitted your invoice, our Accounts Payable team will start to process your payment. Please note, you will be paid according to the payment terms stated in your contract.
For any further questions, please reach out to your Account Manager.