****TRAINING DOC ATTACHED****
Dear Vendor Partners,
Groupon Goods would like to notify you of an important update that will have an impact on how certain Purchase Orders are signed and agreed to. The changes are outlined below and will take affect starting on February 19th, 2016.
- For all 3PL Post Purchase/Consignment freight collect deals that were submitted through Commerce Interface, you will no longer receive an EchoSign agreement for Purchase Orders issued by Groupon.
- In place of the EchoSign agreement you will now receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org that will include links to Commerce Interface to view the following: a PDF version of your Purchase Order, the To Be Signed section where the Purchase Order Agreement is to be signed, and the To Be Scheduled
- All new 3PL freight collect Purchase Orders will be stored under the new To Be Signed section of Commerce Interface until they have been signed. With this new process you will not be able to Schedule your pick up until the Purchase Order has been signed. At any time you can go to that section to view any agreement that is pending signature.
- As before, once your Purchase Order has been signed you will then be routed to the To Be Scheduled There are no additional changes after the To Be Signed step.
- Important: Only Commerce Interface users with Level 1 or Level 0 access will be able to sign the Purchase Order. Level 0 users will only have signing privileges, and will not be able to view any other sections in Commerce Interface. Any person you assign to sign for a Purchase Order must have either Level 1 or Level 0. Level 1 Users, please go to your account settings in Commerce Interface to add any new users or to update another user’s access level.
Please review the Q&A and the two page training doc from the Commerce Interface Knowledge base. Any questions, concerns, or additional training should be directed to your Account Manager. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We will do our best to help make this a smooth transition for you.